July 31, 2008

Uptown Art Fair...ready, set, go!

Sorry it's been so long since my last post but I've been working basically without rest since Madison Art Fair to restock for Uptown Art Fair in Minneapolis this weekend. I've never gotten in to this show before, so I am really excited to be there and wanted to have my best work for sale. Despite exhaustion, guilt about neglecting my child (and husband) and summer heat and humidity I've managed to impress even myself with how much new work I've gotten done. The last load is cooling in the kiln now so I'll stop by the studio to pack everything up on my way to the booth tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers for a good firing! Wish I could share pictures but unfortunately my camera took a swim in the lake up at the cabin earlier this month and I haven't had a chance to replace it (hence my also sadly empty etsy page). Hopefully I'll remedy this after this weekend. Stop by my booth (#2408 on the mall) to say hi! Fri., Aug. 1 (noon-8:30); Sat., Aug. 2 (10:00-8:30) and Sun., Aug. 3 (10:00-6:00).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily! I blogged about my lovely new tumblers..thanks so much for trading - I hope your little guy likes his new doggie!

http://annesart.typepad.com/annes_art_blog/2008/08/uptown-trade-1.html